Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Final Blog

So, I thought it was necessary to do one final blog post for the semester.

Last night was kind-of crazy. I was really worried that we wouldn't be able to finish in time, but we did! I wanted to write up a summary of all the work we did these last couple of weeks, but a lot of it is a blur right now.

For us, the budget was perfect (No pun intended. I swear, I can never say that word again without cringing). It was enough that we were able to still go out and film some last minute emergency footage. Although, had we not needed the extra b roll we probably would have been much more under budget.

Working with Meg and Jess was amazing. Jess is extremely organized, which was really helpful for Meg and me. She kept track of everything for the project and was honestly just a really fun person to be around. Meg is one of my closest friends, so of course I'm gonna love working with her. It was helpful that we live together, so we could discuss and work on the project whenever.

This is the project I think I am most proud of out of everything I've written or made since coming to IC. It was a challenging, sometimes infuriating, but ultimately amazing experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment