Sunday, November 7, 2010

Saturday

Sorry for my last blog. There were a couple deaths this past week, and it was taking a toll. That's also why I stayed home from class that Thursday.

Saturday was a bit of an... adventure. I would like to preface this by saying that people make mistakes. Shit happens.

So here's basic story of what happened on Saturday. Meg, Jess and I were driving to Auburn from Ithaca to re-shoot Zach's interview. When we got to Auburn Meg realized the SD cards were missing. We were kind of freaking out because we had nothing to save our footage on to. Meg went out and bought new cards, but they wouldn't work because they were class 4. We tried basically every other place in Auburn that might have class 6 SD cards, but nobody did. So, we all trooped back to Ithaca (luckily Zach was nice about it, and came along) where we shot the interview and got some b roll.

It was a long day, yes. I feel bad because I think Meg thought I was mad at her. But I really wasn't. I was just kinda carsick from all the driving, so I might have been acting a little weird from that. And honestly, Meg is always on top of her stuff. If she didn't mess up every once in awhile I'd start getting worried she was some robot coming to take over the human race (I still have that fear every once in a while). I know she was really worried that Jess and I were mad at her, but we weren't. There honestly wasn't a moment when I felt even a little angry. Mostly, I just felt really bad that Meg also had a Newswatch package to worry about and had to figure out time to grab stuff from her house to renew her license. So Meg, if you're reading this, don't worry! Just be happy that we are done with interviews. Done. DONE. OMG WE ARE FINALLY DONE.

 


Now, we've just got all that pesky editing to do...

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE YOU!
    and it's a little more like this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xr1pWzoLvT8&feature=related

    ReplyDelete