Sunday, October 17, 2010

I hate coming up with blog titles

I am so excited! Meg found this article from the Cornell Daily Sun about students using Adderall. So I emailed the writers and they put me into contact with a student there who is perfect for our piece. I spoke with him today, and he seems really nice and very open. We're going to set up a filming date soon. We're currently trying to decide on different measures of hiding his identity. Should we disguise his voice? Just blur out his face? What kind of blur? Do that black shadow thing ABCNews loves?

I finished up most of the coding for the website. But then of course the internet went down. Luckily, I had everything backed up.

Other than that, the only other interview we have to get is Zach. We may get a local psychiatrist, but I really don't see the point. LeBron pretty much covered everything really well.

And we still need to do some b roll of Erin and Zach, a little of LeBron. Not sure what kind of b roll we'd get for anonymous though. We could probably stage something.

No comments:

Post a Comment